Monday, August 9, 2010

First horseshow in a loooong time!


I haven't actually entered in a horse show in quite awhile. Mostly because I find them too expensive and just not that fun. That's part of why I started riding sidesaddle it's something different and really fun.

Anyways, I was going to try and ride sidesaddle in a couple of the flat classes however the Alberta Equestrian Federation has changed it's rules and you can't show sidesaddle in their shows anymore. Oh well.

We had fun though, it was a great show, really relaxed atmosphere and really well run. We did great too! We got 2nd place in almost every class except for one 3rd place and nothing in halter (we stink at line classes though! lol).

All I've got is one picture thus far, so here ya go. I bought the jacket a couple of years ago because I loved the color and it was on sale, this is the first time I've been able to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment