Monday, November 8, 2010

Wait! Don't jump into the pool just yet!

Brigit's swimming adventure is being postponed for a bit. I was talking with my vet on the weekend after I'd remembered she does accupuncture. When I expained to her what was happening she said to me "I think I know exactly what is going on! I'll bet this will help!" She's a very no-nonsense type person and isn't one to fall for fad's, so if she's doing accupuncture, it's probably because she's seen results. I had a few other people suggest trying it because they've seen great things as a result. So I figured, what the heck, we'll give it a try.

So tomorrow after work, I'm taking Brigit over to the vets place for her first accupuncture treatment. I'm really curious and interested to watch! I will try and sneak a few pictures if I can and I'll definitely let you know what I think.

In other news, Brigit got a trace clip on friday in prep for the pool. I have to say, I think I did better than last year!

2 comments:

  1. Heck, I'd sign my grey horse up for pool time just so I could get him clean again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's an idea too! The pool they've got has water jets in it, so I'd imagine it would get them really clean!

    ReplyDelete