Friday, June 24, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho! Off to the show I go!

Decided I was taking a day off of work today so I could sleep in a bit and get all my stuff together and actually feel prepared! I have a list of things I need to do today and then later this afternoon I'll be heading to the show.

I ride 3 tests tomorrow and another 2 on sunday. I had such a fantastic ride on wednesday night and I really hope we can have that same feeling all weekend. If so, I think we'll do well! The chiro treatment really really helped a lot, it's going to be a regular part of our "health regeime" to keep Brigit feeling good.

So I'm off to get my stuff ready, clean tack, water the garden, finish cleaning the trailer, bath & ride Brigit and grab some groceries so I have some snacks and don't have to spend a fortune on food this weekend.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. 5 tests!!!! I thought you only had 3!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5! *yikes* hope you eat lots of tuna for brain food LOL
    Good luck, I will be waiting for the show report :)

    ReplyDelete