Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Success!

Finally the weather cooperated enough for us to have our first night of lessons at the new barn. It was a complete success!!! I'm so relieved and happy that it all worked out so well. The kids loved the new horses and the horses were so good for them. Big smiles all around from parents & kids and of course me too! This is exactly why I do this, because I really and enjoy it!
I have to say, I think we've got the prettiest school horse string around too; a dapple grey, two paints and a very adorable appaloosa. I'm so incredibly grateful to my friends that have graciously let me use their horses for lessons.

I'm very thrilled it's all coming together so well and am excited to see what things we can accomplish & the fun we'll have.

No comments:

Post a Comment